STRETCH 2--3--4--I remembered to stretch today! Hooray!!
Well it was an easy decision to redo week 4. I couldn't complete the intervals and really truly want to successfully complete this course. I was able to complete all but 3 minutes of running in the 30 minutes of intervals; which is a great accomplishment considering I ran on the hilly trail.
Today Mater and I set out for a little extra challenge-we decided to run the trail. It was OK today since everything is frozen and it isn't garbage day for 1/2 the community, meaning there were few volatile smells. Mater was intrigued by all of the garbage along the sides but kept up pretty well.
Shin splints weren't as bad today, or maybe they were but so many other muscles were burning I didn't notice. No they actually felt a bit better today and I didn't even ice them post run.
GOALS:
*breathe through nose-check
*stretch pre and post run-in progress
*complete last 5 min run of interval-working on it
No comments:
Post a Comment