Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 4 Day 1

Bah! Sput--ter! GASP! Talk about revenge...my body has taken revenge on me for taking the day off last week!! Week 4 is a tough week with 5 minute and 3 minute running intervals and only 90 second rest periods; I got my ass whooped. I was able to complete the entire set of intervals though. I was wearing a big smile when I got home bc I was so proud of myself for doing so.

Another run outside with the new OW kicks-the sun was shining and the wind was a blowing. I headed into the wind to start, in hopes that I would get a much needed "push" home...sounded like a good theory rattling around in my head but didn't work in my favor on the run.

I did stretch prior to and after, along with ice the shins (they hurt mildly). This run was a bit tougher on my body though. All 4 of the muscles in each of my quads were screaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment