Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 1 day 3

Week one is officially done! The weather was nice so I strapped on the Old Faithful tennis shoes (not a good idea) for my last run of week one.

The run went pretty well...I listened to the podcast and ended up going faster than normal but developed shin splints. I know this is from my shoes but I need to find a pair that works before I take them outside. Thanks to the Running Room, I can "try them out" on the treadmill for a month and return them if they aren't perfect...

My goal for the week was to work on breathing through my nose; I was successful at this and will continue working on it. Still thinking about next weeks goal...

Side note: I have been running off and on since February 2009 and am now seeing some changes in the muscles in my legs. Gives me motivation to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment